The following audio options apply to MK360 units delivered after January 2021.
Please contact us for information about previous model versions.
- 75-Watt Bi-Amped Mono Speaker
Rear Panel Connections
- Headphones: unbalanced stereo 6.35mm jack
- Audio in: unbalanced mono 6.35mm jack, audio is passed through to the integrated speaker
- 2 x balanced XLR low impedance output connections
- Model: Mackie MDB-USB
Bluetooth USB Audio Transmitter - Accessory
- Bluetooth 5.0 Low Latency audio streaming to multiple devices (headphones, speaker, ...)
- Model: Avantree DG80
Other USB soundcards compatible with Linux systems can be used, even 5.1 audio soundcards.
Audio Input / Output Selection
- Open the control interface (iOS App or Web Manager)
- Navigate to Settings → Audio Input / Output
- Select the desired audio input / output