5. Unfold the router support and put it under the tripod.
6. Place the router on the support.
7. Connect the USB AND ethernet part of the curly cable to the NETGEAR router and then pass the cables through the circle of the support so that it is collected.
8. Take the hub and connect the other part of the curly ethernet and the USB C cable to the hub.
9. Take the USB C part of the hub and connect it with the female.
10. Take the USB C to USB C cable and connect it to the other part of the female.
11. The other remaining part of the USB C cable previously connected on the famale, you have to connect it to the labpano, it is advisable to pass the cable through the heatsink.
12. Turn on the router, for that, press the power button for 2 seconds.
13. Once turned on we have to slide up and we have to introduce the PIN and press accept.
14. To make sure that everything is properly configured on the NETGEAR, the same emoticon of the point 6 of LAN CABLE will appear on your labpano.
15. Then we open the MXLive app from labpano and press start to broadcast streaming.